As a responsible employer, you have a duty of care to your staff and you may well have an employee well-being program. Self defense training forms part of your corporate well-being initiative as it gives your female employees essential life skills to protect themselves.
Holding a corporate self defence course demonstrates a commitment and dedication to invest in employees, as women and individuals.
All our courses are custom made to the needs of your company. No prior knowledge of self defence /martial arts is required.
Our self defence training program focuses on:
1) Recognising what a threat is
2) Reaction & Response to attacks
3) Evaluation and risk avoidance strategies
4) Body language
5) Types of attackers and their rituals
6) Gun & Knife defence
7) Self defence and the law
8) Effective striking techniques – kicking, punching and grappling